7 Oct 2015

Fauna has born

Usually it takes quite a long time for me to finish a faceup, but with Fauna I broke my record and finished the painting in a day. Yay! I enjoyed the painting a lot and I think I managed to achieve the realistic deer look on her. I used pastels, watercolour pencils and acrylics. The pictures can speak to themselves:





Closeup of her faceup. Taken with flash.


I am still thinking should I add some eyelashes, though. Deers do have huge eyes and usually very long, black lashes so it might look good on her. Oh well, I can add them any time if I feel like it but that`ll do, at least for a while anyways.

PS. She is such a tricky poser! She tends to kick a lot so I have to study more about her anatomy. Maybe I´ll find some tips and tricks to get it easier.

4 comments:

  1. She's sooo adorable, I love her bambi-look :D You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene! I appreciate your compliments. ^_^

      Delete
  2. What a little cutie, love the way you painted her! These deer dolls look quite irresistible ;3;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you safir! These little darlings are indeed irresistible. ;)

      Delete