17 Nov 2015

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

A while ago, I purchased a Minifee high-heel feet for my Stella. I didn`t have any nice shoes to go with those tip-toes, so I headed to eBay. I had red from DOA that some of the 22" American Model and resin Evangeline Chastly shoes fits Minifees nicely and the seller is paul_zhangby. There are lots of different brands on the seller´s store and some of them will probably fit other sized BJD´s as well even if they are not originally made for them.

I bought six pairs of shoes of which five of them are here:


The brown & pink flats on the left are for Lyra and they are YoSD sized. They fit her perfectly! The yellow boots on the middle are originally for Ellowyne/ Tonner/ Marley and the item description stated that they fit on most of the YoSD`s but unfortunately they are waaaay too small for Lyra. However, they are so detailed, cute and well made that I might just keep them as a prop on Lyra´s greenhouse study.
The browns, the greens and the pink boots are for Stella and fit well as I had red. I purchased the brown ones only because the back of them is black and since there wasn`t any black & white pumps that would have met my taste, I decided that I´ll cover the brown part with white or black paint - or if I dare - with turquoise! Actually I bought one turquoise pair, but few days after I had placed the whole order, I got a message that said they were some how damaged and could not be send. I got the refund but because those specific ones were the ones I wanted the most, I chose the second-best ones and took these violets instead:

These suit Stella´s pastel coloured style well too.

I am very pleased with my order and the whole transaction. All of the shoes are detailed, well made, the prices are super compared to the quality and the seller trustworthy. I highly recommend the seller to anyone who´s seeking for nice shoes for dolls.

Last, from a marketplace I found these pearly pink flat shoes with heart shaped rhinestone buckles:


I don`t know the brand (there was no mention about it) but they fit the Minifee flat feet like a glove! I just randomly bought them because they seemed to be the right size and luckily they turned out to be just that. I must take some pictures of all of the shoes on a doll but nowadays it gets so dark so early that taking photos is a bit of a pain. I really have to buy that light tent and some daylight lamps for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I adore seeing photos of shoe collections and am a big fan of high-heels especially! All the shoes you have are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The high-heel shoes are indeed somehow very tempting! I could collect just the shoes if I wasn`t into BJD´s. They are like eye candy. ;)

      Delete