10 Mar 2016

March haul from eBay!

One eBay shop had amazing flash sale in the end of February. I couldn´t resist the opportunity and ordered a bunch of things:


From left: a pen/ paintbrush/ tool storing roll case, 1/6 sized couch (really a jewelry box!), set of paintbrushes, YoSD khaki-green skirt, YoSD polka dot capri leggings, 1/6 doll stand, Blythe eyeglasses (gold and black frames), Blythe sunglasses (Ray Ban style) and 1/6 sized carrying bag.

I purchased the clothes mainly for Lyra, but they look very small and will probably fit better on Pumpkin. Haven´t tried them on yet, though.



The sales pictures of this couch showed it only two-tone grey, but afterwards I discovered it to be actually glittery grey! Not a big deal but I´d preferred it without glitter. Luckily the sparkle doesn´t jump in to your eyes too much (even though it does exactly just that in this picture!):



Because I couldn´t decide which colour to choose for the eye glasses, I took both gold and black ones:




For the summer Pumpkin must have her own sunglasses. Ray Ban -style does the charm!


4 comments:

  1. Ahh, I prefer the black glasses :D they're so dorky and cute looking!
    Perhaps you could refurbish the sofa with another, less offensive fabric? Haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A geek with round glasses indeed!
      I have been thinking of making a new cover for the sofa but since it´s not that bad IRL, I might just leave it as it is at least for now. There are many other things to do that are more current at the moment, but I´ll make a post about the makeover if I decide to go for it.

      Delete
  2. Great catch! I missed that flash sale. The sofa is super cute!

    I prefer the gold glasses on Pumpkin. But she looks cute on both of them! And those sunglasses looks also great on her! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost missed the sale too but luckily I was quick enough to catch some of the things I liked the most.
      All the glasses looks great and I can´t decide which one I prefer better: the golden or the black ones. Maybe she´ll use the other pair for reading and the others for some sort of crafting etc. Have to ask her opinion about what she´d prefer. ;)

      Delete