2 Mar 2016

Project Diorama: the walls are up!

Today I finally got the diorama walls up! I have been waiting for this day for so long. Of course I could´ve got it done sooner but then again, what´s the rush anyway. I like to concentrate on small details and making things as pretty as possible.

Notice here the table on which it is placed. I have been doing some furniture changes in my flat and the oak cupboard was moved to the other side of the room. This little table is more suitable for the diorama because it is much lower than the cupboard and thus easier to display and above all - to see and more closely to look the set.


Here is Lyra and her desk to give you the idea of the proportions and scale:


...and some details:






The corner supporters will be painted to blend in the outside wall and all the raw edges will be getting moldings to finish the look, but boy I am happy. That´s it for now. I have plenty of things to show you guys, so stay tuned for updates.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so great! I love to see all the progress you're making and all the little details you've done!

    ReplyDelete